How Flex Fleet Rental helps the mining industry
Did you know that in the mining industry, there are four different types of mining? If you didn’t know, the four types of mining are:
- Underground Mining: Method used to reach valuable deposits deep beneath the Earth.
- Surface Mining: Method used to reach deposits of lesser value.
- Pit Mining: Method used to sift through environmental elements (sand/rivers) for valuable minerals.
- In-Situ Mining: Mining method for Uranium that involves dissolving the mineral without removal from the ground.
The mining that is used is solely dependent on what type of mineral is being mined, the location of the mineral, and whether or not that mineral is even worth the time and money to be extracted.
In this type of industry, the workers will encounter various work conditions and sometimes harsh terrain. Because of the ever-changing working conditions mining professionals experience, it’s our sole mission and civic duty to provide mining industry truck rentals.
From rocks and hills to sand and muddy conditions, we have the right trucks that can handle the elements and environmental conditions that mining industry workers encounter in their job responsibilities. We provide miners, in various sectors, with pickup trucks and flatbed trucks that have towing capabilities, various payload options, and 12 passenger vans that can seat workers comfortably.
Our vehicles are safe and reliable as well, so whether you need an entire fleet of vehicles or simply just need to replace a few old vehicles in your company’s own personal fleet, we are here to help and will be able to get you the vehicles you need and delivered to your project site in a timely fashion.
We know mining
It doesn’t matter if your mine is above ground or below the surface, precious or basic metal, strategic or commodity. All mining operations depend on people who depend on transportation. Flex Fleet Rental is here to meet all your transportation needs.
Partnering with Flex Fleet Rental means you can:
- Eliminate high initial costs and payments
- Reduce unnecessary paperwork
- Replace unused inventory with flexible and efficient transportation options
- Rest easy knowing you can increase or reduce your fleet at any time
- Crew cabs to help bring more miners to the job site.
- Payload to help bring all necessary equipment.